- Comply with relevant data protection legislation and all other applicable laws;
- Be open and transparent about how we use your personal data;
- Only collect personal data that may be required;
- Make sure you can access and exercise your other rights under relevant data protection legislation;
- Protect your personal data and keep it secure;
- Train our staff on the importance of privacy and making them aware of the correct processes to follow in relation to privacy and the handling of personal data.
- We will comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- We will only collect for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not use in any way that is incompatible with these relevant purposes and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up-to-date;
- We will maintained only for as long as necessary for the purposes we require;
- Kept securely and protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational measures.
What personal data we collect
We will only collect personal data from you which we need to fulfil the requirements of our Company service to you, our client.
The categories of personal data we may collect and hold about you may include but are not limited to the below:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, or personal email addresses; date of birth, gender, marital status, nationality, country of residence, business name etc, as we require for Accounting, consulting, statutory records and changes and SARS requirements for all taxes;
Where applicable, your rights include, among others:
- Be informed regarding what data is being held, and why
- Any time access to the personal data we hold about you
- To be able to rectify errors in the data
- To request the erasure of the data being held
How to contact us
If you have any questions, complaints, objections, requests to restrict processing of your personal data, or if you would like to exercise your rights as an affected person and withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, send your request in writing to: email@example.com
POPI website disclaimer
By viewing this website you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accepted the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) disclaimer. Watson Incorporated shall take all reasonable measures to protect personal information and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”)
The PAIA and POPI Acts are available online at www.gov.za/documents/acts
In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
Further details may be obtained from the formal letter of acceptance and maybe viewed on request.